You're up to something? You need help? You are just interested?
How Communication Works
I will always appreciate people who try to get in touch with me. Alas, as time is limited for us all and information overflow is unavoidable, there are a few explanations I will give ahead:
- If we are already in contact, an answer might not take longer than a week.
- If we never communicated before, an answer might take up to 30 days.
- If there is no answer within 30 days, there might not come any answer at all. In this case I actively decided not to answer. There can be many reasons for such a decision and none does (necessarily) imply lack of interest or any offense.
- Answers do not correlate to the number of tries (i.e. number of messages sent).
- For business inquiries rely on the respective contact information and service phone number (Tagading, Screenguest, Attribui).
- For support requests rely on provided portals, personal contacts and service level agreements.
The easiest way to contact me is to send a short email message to email@example.com.
Alternatively, visit my profile at LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/attribui and contact me from there.
Another option is my ResearchGate profile.
You can also write a letter:
- Am Lindenhof 37/11
- 8043 Graz